Access to and use of the Cousin Island site (hereafter known as ‘the website’) is provided by Nature Seychelles subject to the following terms:
- By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
- Nature Seychelles may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- All material on this site is copyright Nature Seychelles unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to share this site's content on Social Media, all we ask is that you provide a link, preferably directly to the page with the shared content. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study and to save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the site's content requires the prior permission of Nature Seychelles. If you have any queries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us. We are generally happy to provide use of material in instances where nature conservation or the work of our organisation is helped or promoted.
- Professional photographers and others have allowed us to use their images for free to help promote our work and the biodiversity we look after. Some depend on their images in order to make a living. Use of any images from this site is therefore only allowed if they are used in the original context which they are found and credited to both Nature Seychelles and the photographer with a link to the site. If you wish to use a photograph for commercial or print purposes, please contact us.
- The logos on this site are copyrighted. They must not be used without explicit permission from us.
- You are welcome to link to material on the website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from us has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic 'links' page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it adds value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have a partnership with.
- Content on the Cousin website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Nature Seychelles, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Nature Seychelles will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Nature Seychelles does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.